Sr. Salesforce AdministratorApply Now
Location: Orlando, Florida
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator who will work with CRM user community across business verticals to support and enhance functionality that provides an optimum user experience in Salesforce. Works closely with technology team members, other administrators, and product owners, and will be providing guidance as well as be an active participant in getting projects completed. This position will also be responsible for maintaining the data integrity of the software while helping evangelize Salesforce.com throughout the organization
- Administrative functions such as User Management, Profiles, Permissions, Roles, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards and process builders within Salesforce.
- Automates processes using Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Apps and Page layouts.
- Manages configurations of the Sales, Service, Field Service Lightning, and Marketing Clouds.
- Understands the importance of Entity (Object) Relationships and how to implement them in Salesforce, via lookups, master-detail and custom junctions
- Gathers and reviews business systems and user requirements.
- Works directly with business unit to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design.
- Acts as subject matter expert in the discovery and remedy of critical production issues.
- Keeps abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warranted.
- Bachelor of Science with background in Data Science, Engineering and Analytics
- Minimum 5 years analytic experience leveraging CRM/Salesforce Platform
- Worked in an Agile Methodology Environment
- Solid understanding of the principles of release management
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin
- Minimum 2 years analytic experience leveraging CRM/Salesforce Lighting UI
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.