Sr. Quality Engineer - FluidsApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts 01843
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to support designing and sustaining quality related to fluid products manufactured by client and its suppliers including but not limited to Corrective and Preventive Actions, Supplier Quality, Quality Data and Trending, and other select quality systems.
- Lead major efforts, or phases of projects, to resolve advanced and complex technical and Quality-related problems
- Support the product development teams in the adoption and use of best practices, Quality tools, and Design Control methodologies
- Perform Risk Analysis including, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Human Factors/Usability files, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) activities to ensure process shortcomings are identified and appropriately addressed
- Develop and implement instructions/methods for inspecting, testing and evaluating product conformance to specification
- Provide guidance and direction to the Quality functions at the various manufacturing facilities which will include supporting CAPA, MRB decisions, Change Control (ECO/DCO)
- BS/BA in Science, Chemistry or Microbiology preferred
- 7+ years of experience in medical device or pharmaceutical fluid fabrication and packaging, LVP solution experience preferred
- ASQ certification a plus
- FDA experience in medical device and parental drug industry preferred
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.