Sr MES EngineerApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
OVERVIEW: We are looking for 2 Hands On MES Engineers that have Digital MES system experience. These are key roles supporting the delivery and administration of the Syncade MES (Manufacturing Execution system). The individual will assist in configuration/customization of the system, participate in maintaining necessary procedures, and provide system training to users. Activities will also include cross training of other digital manufacturing systems.
- Assist with the configuration and maintenance of the Manufacturing Execution Systems and the interfaces between the MES and other systems including PCS, ERP, and LIMS systems.
- Participates in validation activities in conjunction with IT, Validation and QA related to implementation and on-going support
- Configures/customizes MES to support change requests
- Conducts user-training sessions for staff members
- Assists in evaluation or product enhancements and capabilities, implementing upgrades as required
- Support initial and routine upgrade system risk assessment and testing activities
- A Bachelor degree in science, technology or another relevant academic discipline.
- A minimum 2-5 years of experience implementing and maintaining an MES system.
- Working understanding of cGMP and manufacturing operations and practices
- An understanding of computer systems validation practices (GAMP)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Computer programming and debugging skills with specific emphasis on Visual Basic or VB Script, C#, SQL, Java, and HTML Style Sheets.
- Experience with Emerson Syncade MES is preferred
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.