Sr. IT Infrastructure EngineerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a hands-on Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Servers, exposure to AWS a plus.
The IT team is responsible for, server administration, IT security, workstations, laptops, network configuration, and Lab IT/Informatics support. It also is responsible for audio/video conference systems, VoIP, file storage systems, and backups. Additionally, the team supports and maintains cloud operations in AWS.
- 3-5 years IT Operations/Systems administration
- 1+ years Project Management experience
- Excellent leadership skills, writing and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with cross-functional departments and teams
- Experience with AWS configuration and administration
- Experience with Network configuration, support and maintenance for servers, workstations, and laptops
- Experience with VMWare ESXi & Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems
- Experience with Enterprise Backups, Disaster Recovery, and BDRs.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of Network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Solid fundamental knowledge of IT Security + Identity and Access Management
- Experience with Office 365 Administration and Scripting (PowerShell, AWS CLI), and deployment/management tools
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.