Sr. eCommerce Business Analyst (Front-End UI/UX)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Sr. eCommerce Business Analyst (Front-End UI/UX)
Contract Length: 12+ Months (Strong Potential to Extend or go Perm)
Looking for a BA for the digital group of a large Fortune 500 company, specifically for front-end UI/UX projects. Must be independent as you will have no direct reports.
- Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational)
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status
- Drives the definition, testing, training and implementation of functional requirements.
- Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Global Production Support
- Chooses analysis techniques and standards to be used within small projects
- Decides on best functional designs to meet business requirements
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.