Sr Biostatistics ConsultantApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Exciting opportunity to join a Pharma organization on the brink of doing great things. Awesome culture and free parking. Don't delay, apply today.
Job Description: The Senior Consultant role will be responsible for managing the process around statistical activities for multiple clinical studies, participating in protocol development and executions, ensuring compliance with SOPs to produce quality and timely statistical deliverables.
- Serve as a study Biostatistician for multiple clinical studies
- Contribute to clinical protocol development, including authoring of the section on statistical methods and reviewing/editing of other sections by applying statistical principles
- Review CRF designs to ensure data collection meet the study objectives and the requirements of statistical analyses
- Support the preparation of publications, including manuscripts, posters and oral presentations and regulatory submissions as needed
- MS in Biostatistics or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant clinical trial experience or PhD in Biostatistics or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant clinical trial experience
- Proficient in statistical programming (SAS is required, and R is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment with changing priorities and solve analytical/technical problems
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.