Sr AccountantApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 4-6months
- Assist in general ledger entries, preparation and distribution of financial statements
- Develop for approval by Controller accounting standards and procedures to assure uniform accounting practices, adequate internal controls, and compliance with statutes and regulations issued by local and federal governments
- Analysis of income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and maintain corporate financial, accounting and statistical records
- Compute and calculate various state sales taxes and file appropriate returns
- Assist in the development of an annual departmental budget
- Assist in facilitating external regulatory audits
- Assist in balancing all store and corporate monthly bank statements
- Coordinate and prepare monthly department calendar
- Manage and maintain asset management subsystem
- Manage work in process inventory (asset management projects)
- Maintain corporate and store theoretical inventories values and assist in the reconciliation to physical values
- Complete Census Bureau Questionnaires
- Assist with preparation of year end schedules
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.