Sourcer/Recruiter (Some Remote)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6+months
- Provide candidate sourcing assistance to the Talent Acquisition Department to develop pipelines for program needs.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing strategies to pipeline a diverse pool of candidates for each job opportunity, including a variety of electronic media and social networking.
- Effectively interface with management and employees; communicate and interpret established policies, procedures, practices, programs and laws.
- Effectively utilize the hiring processes, understand behavioral-based interviewing, ensuring appropriate audit trail.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.