Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6+ Months
Job Summary: Will be responsible for sourcing qualified passive talent for tough to fill openings across the organization. This role requires flexibility, agility, and resiliency.
- Work to develop sourcing strategies for tough to fill openings as well as highly specialized, targeted job searches
- Partner with Recruiters and HRBPs to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines
- Qualify candidates at all levels for needed skill set/competencies for current or potential positions through phone screen assessment
- In partnership with Sourcing peers, utilize labor market intelligence and tools (Talent Neuron, Gartner, LinkedIn, etc.) to provide industry specific data driven analytics, to influence and improve sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter or Sourcer
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, manage multiple projects and coordinate multiple requests to successful completion
- Engages, builds relationships with and influences people
- Excels at leveraging technology and direct sourcing techniques to locate, engage and attract passive candidates
- Excellent interviewing and assessment skills
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.