Solutions ArchitectApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Defines the overall architecture for the project based on the requirements and in line with the architectural standards and roadmaps. Provides expertise on end to end solution during project execution.
- Responsible for managing all architectural resources for the project and coordinating their work and deliverables. Has authority to assign tasks to other project architects.
- Responsible for recommending solution that meets requirements and escalates gaps between the proposed solution and the business requirements to the project manager.
- Acts as advisor to technical team during project execution. Works with Platform leads to solve cross-platform technical issues.
- Participates in functional design to provide input into cost benefit decisions.
- Assist QA in triaging defects, to help assign appropriately
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.