Software Trainer-Jr./Entry LevelApply Now
Location: Medford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Entry Level-Software Trainer
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your technology background and advanced degree in Instructional Design or Adult Ed. To get into a Software Product Training position? Do you want to travel the world as an SME for a hot, fast growing cyber security company?
Join this high-energy, fast-paced, company in a newly created position within an established Customer Success team. This is a tremendous opportunity to gain invaluable experience while you grow your career. In this role you will deliver live and virtual cutting edge training to a growing number of big-name customers, partners, and employee communities.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training as well as virtual training to end-user customers during onboarding and scheduled events.
- Become a software product subject matter expert providing in-depth knowledge of customer intelligence goals and deployment best practices.
- Implement existing curriculum while contributing to the definition and of the company’s future training program.
- Exposure to delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences (i.e. software and sales engineers, incident responders, intelligence analysts, SOC operators, etc.).
- Ability to operate independently to manage all aspects of curriculum development and training delivery.
- Excellent oral presentation, audience management, and customer interaction skills.
- Communicates effectively with management, team members, and other departments.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% and ability to travel to other countries and regions without restriction.
- Coding experience and comfort on the command line is a plus.
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment.
- US Citizens only
- Can be a recent graduate
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.