Software Engineer GDB DebuggerApply Now
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Software Engineer – GDB Debugger (6-month contract)
Our clients' software development tools team is seeking a talented engineer for our GDB-based debugger for embedded multi-core processors. The responsibilities include designing and developing processor-specific customization of GDB as well as the RSP-based connection to the simulator and the in-circuit emulator. The applicant will work in a fast-paced team environment driven by hardware production schedules to deliver full featured and high performance debugging solutions.
- Enhance our GDB-based debugger for embedded multi-core processors
- Design and develop processor-specific customization of GDB as well as the RSP-based connection to the simulator and the in-circuit emulator
- Work in a fast-paced team environment driven by hardware production schedules to deliver full featured and high performance debugging solutions
- BS/MS in CS/CE/EE.
- Experience developing/porting GDB and/or GDB Server
- Experience with embedded or low-level software development, including assembly/hardware level
- Experience with in-circuit emulator (ICE) / in-circuit debugger software development is a plus
- Highly professional, and able to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Proficient in C++. Familiar with Python, Git
John is responsible for account development and management, which entails creating valuable client and industry partner relationships, and identifying and pursuing vertical opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.