Software Engineer-Engineering ServicesApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a software engineer to join our clients engineering team to work with cutting edge technology focused on developing industry leading software based routing solutions. This is an opportunity to focus on developing a highly scalable distributed networked applications.
- Design and develop large-scale, distributed systems and services
- Develop robust data storage solutions around NoSQL databases
- Develop scalable real time, fault tolerant, high throughput message and event driven services
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5 - 7+ years of experience developing large-scale software systems
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Thorough understanding of IP networking and socket-based programming
- High degree of competency working with multi-threaded development
- Excellent C++ developer and debugging skills
- Ability to deliver clean, modular code quickly and efficiently
- Experience developing on Linux OS
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.