Software Engineer EmbeddedApply Now
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Software Engineer – Developing Embedded Debug Tools
- Enhance our debugger for embedded multi-core processors
- Develop the debugger/in-circuit emulator software connecting to EVB, FPGA, or RTL simulation both to support new processor variants
- Enhance and maintain support for existing processors
- Work in a fast-paced team environment driven by hardware production schedules to deliver full featured and high performance debugging solutions
- BS/MS in CS/CE/EE.
- Experience in software tools development, especially debuggers.
- Experience with embedded or low-level software development, including assembly/hardware level
- Experience with in-circuit emulator (ICE) / in-circuit debugger software development preferred
- Highly professional, and able to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Proficient in C++. Familiar with Python, Git, and MS Visual Studio, preferably also GDB.
- Platform: Linux and Windows
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.