Site Reliability EngineerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 8 Months
Location: Framingham, MA
- The Site Reliability Engineer will identify and communicate the IT operational risk of the project, negotiate a project target risk score sponsors are satisfied with and enthusiastically drive the implementation of the corresponding non-functional requirements.
- Responsible for the Service Transition Checklist, non-functional requirements and technical debt of each project.
- Work with key operations and project stakeholders to negotiate the target operational risk score the project must meet.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, inquisitiveness, initiative, independence and collaboration.
- Must be able to work with project managers and stakeholders to put together task plans to perform project activities.
- Qualified Site Reliability Engineers will have experience in many tools supporting these capabilities: Agile, DevOps, Monitoring Tools, Performance testing and IT Service Management Tools.
- Experience on projects and IT operations with demonstrating experience in site reliability and IT.
- Understanding of data retention, backup, privacy, archiving and purging.
- Understanding of Security, Compliance & Fraud.
- Experience in retail and/or e-Commerce preferred.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.