Senior Supplier Quality EngineerApply Now
Location: N. Andover, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The Project Administrative Support position is responsible for supporting study and process management, financial and administrative activities related to Open Access Transmission Tariff (“OATT”), This includes supporting OATT study process administration and the coordination of all related technical activities being performed by staff, consultants, transmission owners, and other sub-contractors.
- Update and maintain the project master database with project status updates related to financial status, project status, issues, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all project templates, and using templates to create draft agreements, invoices, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers as required to include scanning of project documents, creating and maintaining project files, managing the filing and retention of agreements, updating project milestone information, etc
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in administrative project management support
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business, Technology or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.