Senior Sales Engineer - Big DataApply Now
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Sales Engineer, global data analytics player
- Support the sales team on the technical side of the sale
- Execute successful proof of concepts with prospective customers, including scoping and success criteria
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in both business and IT
- Effectively lead executive-level technical demonstrations and conversations with executives at large enterprise organizations
- Effectively position Podium against competitive offerings
- Help uncover true business needs and pain points
- Deliver in-depth online and in-person demonstrations of our solution as well as at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of sales materials, knowledge bases, product documentation and tutorial videos
- Assist in proposal development and RFP responses
- Capture requested features and feedback information to the Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
Required Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in support, pre-sales, sales engineering, or supporting implementations of enterprise software solutions
- Experience and deep understanding of Technology and Solutions Selling
- Demonstrated technical experience in traditional and big data technologies: [SQL, RDBMS, data warehouses, Data quality, MDM, BI tools] and [Hadoop, Python, Pig, Perl, Sqoop, etc.]
- Ability to learn new technical subject matter quickly.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing, situations, tools, and requirements.
- Experience working in an early-stage company environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related discipline
- Experience with cloud architecture (Azure, AWS, Google) a bonus
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.