Senior Quality Systems Data Science AnalystApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Quality Systems Data Science Analyst
Utilizes data analysis skills and tools to analyze the current data systems and procedures to recommend and implement strategic process improvements with an aim to enable the Quality organization to expand and improve data collection, analysis, and interpretation. This role is key in the transformation of the Quality organization’s facility with and confidence in data centric logic and decision making. The role also entails two primary responsibilities:
- Compliant implementation and application of data analytics technologies and
- Provide electronic data integrity oversight for GCP/GLP computerized systems.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serving as a Quality Lead for (providing project management, leadership and participation in) GIS computerized system lifecycle activities for GIS, GCP, and GLP systems.
- Authoring, reviewing, and approving work process documents (SOPs and Work Instructions).
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Generating and maintaining metrics for GLP and GCP Quality Leadership Teams.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Leading oversight of electronic data integrity compliance guidance for GIS, GCP, and GLP systems.
- Assessing emerging needs in the industry to identify technology/ skills gaps within the team.
- Participating in defining and executing operational and aspirational strategies.
- Working with various CxO’s to identify process improvements and tracking remedial actions to closure.
This position is accountable to ensure the successful execution of the following:
- Identifying data life cycles, data sources and chain of custody
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques to provide and optimize ongoing reports and data visualizations
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.