Senior Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Senior Project Manager, Onsite in Boston Area
Contract Length: 6+ months (strong possibility to be extended)
- Will be managing multiple small projects pertaining to clinical tests of wearable devices.
- Coordinating with vendor(s) to ensure timeline of receiving data and other vital information is on track
- Must be flexible and have GxP experience
- Heavily Preferred:
- PMP Certified
- Clinical/lab setting experience
- MS Project experience
- Effectively communicates and escalates issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution
- Elicit planning information from external teams required for launch and support of new systems and capabilities on a proactive basis.
- Oversee successful and effective execution of the knowledge transfer component of project plans among internal and external team members.
- Proactively plan & coordinate testing and validation for vendor device releases
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans
- 5+ years of PM experience.
- Experience managing small and large-scale projects to launch or improve clinical software and related business processes and/or mobile application program management.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional technical teams within budgetary, resource and schedule constraints.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with Senior Management on projects/program proposals, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Knows how to effectively use Microsoft Project to manage project timelines and resources
- Experience with projects involving Clinical Trials
- Additional experience considered a PLUS:
- Health Care, Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Certification
- ITTL Certification
- Managing GxP projects
- Managing Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) projects
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.