Senior Manager, Business SolutionsApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Manager, Business Solutions
Business Analysis and Process Improvement experience to lead the analysis for some key functional areas, while directly managing analysts ensuring that the team members achieve their potential in an agile environment. This requires organizing and prioritizing the deliverables and ensuring the analysts in the team are ready for the requirements for the upcoming releases in a timely manner. The role requires gaining a deep understanding of the business involved, participating in business solutioning for the requirements, involvement in the testing efforts underway to guide triage and timely resolution for the issues that surface
- Experience in project management and enterprise platform workflow configuration and deployment
- Managed projects and Business Analysts previously
- IT Application Experience
- facilitate the development of software solutions and assume responsibility for the knowledge transfer of software program requirements to the IT Customer Support team
- Maintain knowledge transfer between business areas and stakeholders throughout the life cycle of a change request or development project
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Develop, implement and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) to internal and external stakeholders
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.