Senior Business Systems Analyst (G&A)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst with Oracle Fusion experience to join a dynamic and growing Bio-pharma company that is sitting on the brink of CNS breakthroughs through their unconventional approach to developing drugs fro CNS disorders.
This is an opportunity to get very involved with Oracle Fusion and learn Workday as well as control the performance and status of corporate business applications used for accounting and financial operations, human resource information systems, and legal contract systems, including forecasting and analysis systems.
The opportunity provides a flexible working schedule understanding that you have a life outside of the office as well.
At this time we cannot provide sponsorship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilizes software development, extraction, and analysis tools to aid users in reporting financial and human resource information and integrating financial and human resource systems with other business applications.
- Provides administration and supports operation and use of off-the-shelf financial and accounting systems, and basic server database engines.
- Act as liaison for outside vendors during installation, modification, and training, of application software.
- Monitors software requirements, determines application utilization, and recommends upgrades/enhancements as needed.
- Monitors and responds to application problems using appropriate problem determination tools; tracks problem occurrence and resolution; identifies, diagnoses and repairs complex problems.
- Provides project leadership in planning, design, implementation and support of business applications; insures interface with existing application, network and operational server environments.
- Develops and implements operational standards and procedures for financial applications, including those for performance, backup, and security. Interfaces with operations staff for development and monitoring of off-hours and special procedures.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Finance or related technical field or equivalent experience required; Graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a commercial financial or human resources applications support/development environment, in a complex publicly-traded company.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Financial and or Workday preferred
- High degree of technical expertise and extensive knowledge of financial and human resource applications development and support techniques, including specific experience with cloud-based ERP software.
- High degree of technical expertise and extensive knowledge of data reporting and formatting tools.
- High degree of expertise in project management related to the selection, installation, and management of application software systems.
- Provides application implementation guidance to desktop support specialists, network engineers, and server administrators.
- Provides training and software development assistance to users
- Supervises contractors and service providers
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.