Senior Automation Engineer and DeveloperApply Now
Location: Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
Employment Type: Contract
Automation Test Engineer and Developer, Onsite in Johnston, RI
Contract Length: 10+ Months (STRONG possibility of going longer than 18 months)
- Highly skilled professional with development as well as testing knowledge with proven ability to educate team members on test automation and drive adoption.
- Create automation test scripts/code with inputs and expected results.
- Design test scenarios, acceptance criteria and test data. Interpret automation test results and prepare comprehensive metrics and test reports.
- Develop code using Object-Oriented programming practices and design patterns for automated tests.
- Experience in leading test automation practices for Agile and DevOps teams..
- Strong Development skills:
- Extensive experience in automated test suites
- MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Cucumber/SpecFlow, Selenium and Postman.
- Expert in the following types of automated testing:
- Unit, integration of APIs, UI, performance and scalability, security and data management.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.