Security AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
- Monitor the queue and respond to ServiceNow tickets related to security access requests
- Complete assigned access requests accurately and within the SLA
- Provides valuable input to improvement of process surrounding day to day ops and security control execution
- Provide Tier III support to end users of varying technical ability
- Responsible for working with the business and other IT resources to create ITIM roles
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security or related field, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Server 2003 and/or 2007, SQL Server, AIX, Linux, Mainframe, Oracle EBS, Active Directory, FTP, VPN
- Experience with AD, Centrify, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Service Now, Mainframe ACF2
- Must have a basic understanding of computer security concepts including access management, application security, incident management, and risk & compliance
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.