Security AnalystApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 18 Months
- The primary role of the Security Analyst will be to ensure security of the organization's systems and information assets.
- Work with end users to determine needs of department.
- Develop IT security policies and standards.
- Systems trouble shooting policy management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with Check Point Enterprise Firewall and Cisco ASA VPN Systems
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.