Scrum MastserApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 1752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 5 months
Job Summary: An agile Scrum Master to work in a Lean Agile environment within the IT Security Solution Delivery Team to deliver Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions to our rapidly growing IT Security Active Directory focusing Product Team.
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals – The Scrum Master is a trained team facilitator and is continuously engaged in challenging old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
- Partner with the Product Owner to shape the product backlog in preparation for future execution.
- Communicate with the extended-team and business stakeholders; helps protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work.
- Accountable for the product team’s financials, including baselines, forecasting, reporting, and reconciliation.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to less experienced Scrum Masters
- undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Scrum Master Role
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe Scrum Master preferred
- Experience in IT Security, specifically as it relates to Identity and Access Management would be preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.