Scrum MasterApply Now
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Employment Type: Contract
Job Description: This position is responsible for supporting teams in the outcomes of working software from sprints as well as partnering with Product Owner and Business Analyst to ensure ceremonies include weekly product backlog refinement to feed sprints. Coaches team to build the team’s self-management capability.
- Partners with Business Analyst and Product Owner to ensure the business needs are understood and effectively mapped to MVP via priority linked to business value
- Tracks day-to-day activities of development staff and any other key task owners (requirements writers, architects, etc.)
- Reports progress using burn down (single sprint) burn up (multiple sprints) charts of user stories or any other unit of progress (e.g., number of screens).
- Manages any tasks that lie outside the team (e.g., working with infrastructure to deploy code or spin up environments)
- Develops creative ideas and solutions to real time business problems and/or business opportunities; takes reasonable, calculated risks even if failure is possible
- Bachelor level degree is required.
- Experience using advanced techniques from Scrum, XP, Kanban and Lean.
- Agile Certifications required (Certified Scrum Master) and Scrum Master experience across multiple teams
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.