SAS Programmer (W2 ONLY- NO C2C)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
CONTRACT DURATION: 12 months to start (potential for extensions)
- Work with Statistician/CROs to ensure the quality of deliverables TFLs, create/validate SDTM/ADaM specs and QC SDTM mapping/ ADaM datasets / TFLs.
- Provide in-house programming supports such as ad-hoc analysis, CSR programming, regulatory filings, publication requests.
- Contribute to develop/validate SAS programming of endpoints based on RECIST criteria.
- Review clinical study documents including CRF design/Annotation, SDTM specs, and edit checks and contribute to data cleaning process.
- Support creation and validation of esubmission requirements (i.e. annotated CRF, data export files, define documents).
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.