SAP FICO Business AnalystApply Now
Location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a SAP Business Analyst specifically focused on the FICO and GRC modules to support and work on new project implementation for any finance or accounting processes of Regional or Corporate teams with the client. Projects range from independent contributor assignments to leading small project teams.
- Scope, develop, and implement IT/SAP projects on time and within budget.
- Analyze impacts, dependencies, constraints and assumptions to evaluate and design solutions, create test plans, to include cost justification and technical compatibility.
- Provide process documentation.
- Interface with technical teams and variety of 3rd party vendors.
- Configuration support.
- Provide support, investigation, advice and technical solutions to assigned end user groups.
- Develop, implement and manage plans for product implementations, updates, upgrades or acquisitions. Includes configuration, proper documentation, release notes, end user training, testing and debugging within timelines and budget.
- Bachelor Degree: IT or related discipline preferred.
- Min 5 years demonstrated FI/CO project scoping and implementation.
- Experience with Swim lane diagrams, flow charts, Decision Logs, Systems Entity Diagrams, Data Model Diagrams or Project Management tools.
- Direct finance or accounting experience.
- SAP AFS industry solution experience.
- SAP security experience.
- SAP Identity Management / Governance Risk & Compliance (or a desire to learn).
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.