SAP EDI / ABAP DeveloperApply Now
Location: Portsmouth , New Hampshire
Employment Type: Contract
SAP EDI / ABAP Developer
Contract length: 5+ Months
- 8+ years of ABAP programming experience with MM and PP in SAP R/3 environment.
- Experienced in enhancing applications using Customer Exit, User Exits BADI, BTE and Enhancement Framework.
- ABAP Report Writing including Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports.
- Skilled in developing inbound/outbound interface applications using BAPI, Remote Function calls, ALE/EDI and IDOCs
- Experienced in developing Dialog Programs using module pool programs and designing screens using Screen Painter and Menu Painter.
- Good knowledge and experience in ABAP Object Programming and SAP scripts.
- Experienced in developing data migration programs using BDCs Session Method, Call Transaction, CATT and LSMW for uploading of legacy data into SAP system.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.