Salesforce Platform DeveloperApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a certified Salesforce Platform Developer who will help to contribute in an Agile environment on a variety of Software Delivery Projects. This is a great opportunity working with a well-respected brand and a chance to get in with a company that has sizable SalesForce footprint servicing thousands of users throughout their enterprise. The ideal developer will have developed custom permissions, custom Metadata Types, Salesforce Call outs, OAuth principles, Continuation Objects, as well as developing Webservices in Salesforce.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10 years IT / Software Development experience
- 5 years direct Salesforce experience with at least 3 doing APEX / VisualForce / Lightning development
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certified (required)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certified (highly preferred)
- Skills required: Lightning development, Visual flow, Process builder, Custom Permissions
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.