Salesforce Developer (W2 Only – No C2C)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Salesforce Developer, Onsite in Cambridge
Contract Duration: 12+ Months (Strong possibility of Extensions or Conversion to Permanent)
Looking for a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker to develop cloud based applications through the Salesforce.com platform with an in-depth understanding of salesforce and its limitations. You will develop complex Apex triggers, classes, and controllers as well as Visualforce pages. To succeed in this role, you should have a strong ability to analyze business requirements, develop, and deliver a scalable and sustainable product. Ideally you would be able to leverage standard out of the box SFDC capabilities as much as possible and have the ability to extend functionality with custom coding. The scope of work for this individual covers all stages of a project, from requirements gathering through testing and training.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, synchronously and asynchronously.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers. Data management and data loading tools such as Data Loader
- Develop technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Perform unit testing and fix any defects in admin configurations. Support the user acceptance test activities.
- Create Change Sets and deploy from the development sandbox to the full data sandbox.
- 3+ years of Force.com experience in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflow, Process Builder, etc
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Master’s in Business or Engineering is a BIG PLUS.
- Salesforce (SFDC) Certifications (DEV401, Platform Developer I, and/or Platform Developer II) are preferred.
- Strong understanding of Release and Change Management. Salesforce Out of the Box functionality.
- Continuous Integration, Build, Test, and Deployment of incremental changes to the systems.
- Proficiency with integrating Salesforce with all 3rd party systems using Web Services and Appexchange apps.
- Experience in migrating change sets and addressing all post deployment issues. Understanding of key SFDC Architectural Concepts (e. g. API, Governor Limits, and/or Test Coverage) and how they influence design.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.