Salesforce Developer (W2 Only – No C2C)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6+ Months to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Master’s in Business or Engineering is a big plus.
- Salesforce (SFDC) Certifications (DEV401, Platform Developer I, and/or Platform Developer II) are preferred.
- Strong understanding of Release and Change Management. Must have Salesforce Out of the Box functionality.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Build, Test, and Deployment of incremental changes to the systems.
- Must have 3+ years of Force.com experience in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflow, Process Builder, etc.
- Proficiency with integrating Salesforce with all 3rd party systems using Web Services and Appexchange apps.
- Experience in migrating change sets and addressing all post deployment issues. Understanding of key SFDC Architectural Concepts (e. g. API, Governor Limits, and/or Test Coverage) and how they influence design.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.