Sales Support AdministratorApply Now
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Sales Support Administrator
JVT Advisors is an established 20 year old Staffing consulting firm based in Andover. We are growing and looking for a high energy, customer-centric, administrator who wants to make a big impact in a fast-paced sales organization. Do you love organizing, supporting mission-critical operations and bringing order to chaos? Do you thrive when you’re juggling priorities, managing short and long term projects and able to stay organized while doing these things? If so, this could be the perfect fit for you. We’re looking for a support administrator to support a diverse team of sales professionals and leaders to help them do what they do best…sell, while you make thing things run like a top behind the scenes.
- Provide support to the Business Development and Recruiting teams:
- Submit candidate profiles to various client portals
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews
- Draft Offer/Welcome letters
- Manage on-boarding process for new contract and internal employees.
- Create, post and close job requisitions through online job posting sites( e.g. LinkedIn, Monster, etc.).
- Manage new employee background checks and drug screening process
- Serve as assistant Systems Administrator for Applicant Tracking System (Bullhorn)
- Create and review Client agreements.
- Format resumes and provide data entry support.
- Coordinate and manage Social Media resources, content and support.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with all level of employees
- Proactive initiative and communication style
- Highly proficient computer skills
- High degree of personal accountability
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Strong organization/planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Experience / Education:
- Minimum of 2 years Sales Support experience
- BS/BA degree is required
Torin was one of the original founders of JVT Advisors in 1997. He is currently responsible for leading the strategy and execution for all aspects of the business, including business development, recruiting, and operations.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.