Sales Operations AnalystApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be an integral member of the worldwide Sales Operations. They should be passionate about producing actionable performance insights and helping to drive a world-class sales organization. This role will continually strive to improve all Sales Organization processes and programs, gathering facts, diagnosing problems, proposing solutions to senior management. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis, influencing others, implementing best practices or process improvements through training.
• Support the executive team with in-depth and actionable analysis of the sales function
• Recommend and drive improvements to sales structure and processes based on analytic findings
• Promulgate best practices throughout the sales organization to drive sales effectiveness and efficiency
• Manage our sales technology stack, ensuring we provide the best tools to our Sales Team for prospecting, deal management, and close process. Drive tools adoption through training and enablement.
• Develop training resources on Salesforce.com, Sales Process and Sales Tools.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of Sales, Partners and Customers.
• Ensure that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the sales organization.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience as a sales analyst, or financial analyst in a sales organization
• Previous experience working in the software industry
• Deep familiarity with the mechanics of a sales organization: territory creation, lead assignment, sales compensation, sales pipeline, sales forecasting, sales reporting, and sales process.
• A proven power user of Salesforce
• Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite; expert-level of Excel
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.