Sales Enablement managerApply Now
Location: Reading, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who will be responsible for driving key strategies in the areas of Sales Enablement, which includes Content Development and Delivery, Learning Effectiveness, Strategic Planning for required sales collateral and implementing processes and systems that enable the field Worldwide with collateral and tools for both technical and non-technical sellers. In addition, this role must understand and incorporate evolving business needs from key stakeholders such as the BU’s, Core Marketing and Channel Marketing, along with the senior management and senior sales executives within the field or channel. This role is instrumental in increasing the capability of our internal and channel sales force by focusing on processes, tools and systems that enable the field to provide customers with insight on market direction, technology, innovation and products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement role or similar positions within L&D related to technology
- Excellent leadership, project management, strategic thinking and interpersonal/communication skills
- A proven track record managing and influencing executive stakeholders dispersed globally.
- A level of high-integrity and self-confidence in a leadership capacity who can work collaboratively, influence direction to internal and external decision makers, and drive/implement change.
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.