Research Associate, OncologyApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6+ months to start
- BS/BA with 0-2 years of experience or BS/BA with 2-5 years of experience or MS with 0-2 years of experience with industry experience performing in vitro screening performing in vitro/ ex vivo immunology and oncology experiments
- Design and validate novel immunotherapy candidates in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo model systems. Interpret, troubleshoot, and report complex data.
- Develop and execute in vitro/ex vivo assays (Flow cytometry, ELISA, ELIspot, and related assays)
- Standard cell culture support including maintaining and plating of cell lines and primary cells
- Accountable for project success and results delivery
- Prepare documents and present results, project updates, and summaries in a professional and timely manner
- Experience in in vitro screening and validation assays in cancer immunotherapy such as T cell biology, cytokine assessment, immune cell isolation and characterization is required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.