Receiving ClerkApply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Provides direct support to the Purchasing Agent regarding expediting, routine inquiries, receiving and delivery of orders, and special projects as assigned. Performs a variety of clerical tasks
- Performs shipping/receiving functions as required. This includes but is not limited to: checking material received against P.O. for verification of quantity and general condition of merchandise. Handles delivery to various departments hospital-wide
- Handles all service calls for office machines (typewriters, calculators, dictaphones, photocopiers, paging units, computer equipment, etc.), and maintains appropriate log book. Initiates corrective action as required.
- Packages, wraps, labels and prepares all items to be shipped from the Hospital. Initiates and maintains appropriate “returned-goods” and “shipping” records.
- Maintains inventory of Hygiene and Medical supply stockroom. Rotates stock on a routine basis
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Operate the following equipment: pallet jack, hand truck, flat bed, UPS trackpad scanner
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.