Real Estate CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Manhattan Beach, California
Employment Type: Direct Hire
As a Real Estate Coordinator for a growing commercial real estate company, you will provide marketing, research and administrative support to multiple real estate brokers to ensure overall success and be responsible for projects and tasks such as:
- Prepares market surveys, email blasts, flyers and tour books
- Organizes transaction documents, including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc., to ensure that all parties have copies of required documents
- Coordinates property tours packages (does not conduct tours)
- Update and maintain databases, status reports to track prospects, clients and deal information for specific listings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Finance or Real Estate
- 1-3 years real estate experience
- Financial analysis and/or research experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and desktop publishing
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
Blain is a full-desk recruiter on the Direct-Hire team, responsible for recruiting for a wide variety of IT jobs. He is focused on professional services, network/systems, and cyber security, with a special interest in DevOps.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.