R&D RecruiterApply Now
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This role will support departments including, but not limited to Discovery, Biology, Medical Affairs, Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, through pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs
- Facilitate the interview process and assessment of talent
- Track progress/metrics and provide regular updates, use ATS (Taleo) to manage requisitions, candidates, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates and conduct interviews in a manner that creates a positive experience for the candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience supporting Research & Development, Clinical Operations, Clinical Biometrics, and/or Regulatory Affairs is preferred.
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking or building pipelines as well as candidate assessment skills
- Past experience with behavioral interviewing
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.