RA, Process DevelopmentApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 Months with potential to extend
Job Summary: This role will be responsible for supporting the development of one or more process unit operations and will be expected to understand and execute the entire formulation process at various production scales.
- Design and/or execute experiments to enable process evaluation and characterization
- Develop and characterize processes to enable mRNA lipid nanoparticle-based drug product manufacturing at multiple manufacturing scales
- Work with bench scale and pilot scale equipment to enable the scale-up of the mRNA bulk drug product manufacturing process
- Produce drug product batches at pilot scale to meet toxicology needs and to evaluate the performance of the scaled-up process
- Rigorously document your primary data and summarize your work in technical memos and reports
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field (required)
- 2-4 years of industry experience or MS with 1+ years of industry experience, in Pharmaceutical, Bioprocess or Biotechnology development
- Experience in the development of nanoparticle products and processes
- A demonstrated background in standard bioprocess unit operations (e.g. mixing, NF/TF filtration, chromatography)
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.