RA, Drug Product Process SciencesApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6+ Months potential extension into 2020
- Execute processes to produce high quality material.
- Interpret data, communicate findings, and maintain high-quality laboratory documentation.
- Contribute to scientific discussions and strategic collaborations aimed at standardizing the mRNA delivery platform process development.
- Prepare process descriptions, technical reports, and communicate findings internally and externally as appropriate
- BS degree in Bio/Chemical Engineering, Bio/Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience developing biopharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of nucleic acid chemistry, lipid chemistry, and biology is a plus
- Previous experience with lipid nanoparticles (LNPs), tangential flow filtration, and chemical/biophysical characterization of nanoparticles is preferred
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.