RA, Analytical Operations (2)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 7+ Months with Perm Potential
Job Summary: The primary role of the RA, Analytical Operations will be to support implementation of analytical methods and routine testing messenger RNA therapeutic drug substances and drug products, including both chemical separation and biophysical techniques.
- Support project specific studies by direct interaction with internal stake holders to coordinate product release testing, SoA generation and stability management.
- Undertake analytical testing using established methods to generate high quality data to support drug product and drug substance release and stability evaluation.
- Support implementation of new assays from analytical development, test method generation and SME responsibilities supporting method transfers to QC.
- Generation of internal documentation including SoAs, stability protocols, test method revisions and reports.
- BS/MS in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or closely related field
- 0-2 years’ industry experience, analytical chemistry experience preferred
- Knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of HPLC and modes of separation (e.g. ion exchange, reverse phase ion pairing, size exclusion). Knowledge of biophysical techniques, GC/MS and LC/MS is a plus.
- Knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of equipment platforms (e.g. Thermo, Waters, Agilent) and data processing software (e.g. Chromeleon, Empower and Openlab).
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.