Quality EngineerApply Now
Location: Indianaplois, Indiana 46218
Employment Type: Contract
Job Description: Provide Quality Engineering support for Operations to ensure that the Quality System requirements are adhered to for medical device manufacturing/operations.
- Supports regulatory and agency inspections, audits, investigations, and inquiries regarding the control and assessment of product design and manufacturing quality
- Leads and implements various product and process improvement methodologies
- Develops various inspection techniques and procedures to ensure product integrity to design specifications
- Works with suppliers, management, Engineers and Manufacturing associates in the resolution of quality problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required or 2-5 years’ experience in quality engineering role within a regulated industry
- 5-7 years’ experience in medical device or regulated manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge in the interpretation and application of relevant Domestic and International Regulations and Industry Standards (e.g. FDA 21CRF820, ISO 13485:2016; MDSAP; ISO14971, QSR, MDD, TGA etc.)
With extensive industry experience and specializing in our Life Sciences & Technologies practice area, Justin enjoys helping candidates find their next perfect employment opportunity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.