Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position consist of planning and managing business transition and relocation project for corporate HQ relocation. This is a lead management position responsible for the overall direction of activities associated with relocation of 300 people.
- Develop overall relocation strategy including a detailed move plan for each department impacted by the relocation to minimize or eliminate disruptions to business operations
- Lead and oversee the relocation project team, coordinate and chair move team meetings
- Develop communications plan to keep leadership, move team and end-users informed of move plans and activities leading up to and including the physical relocation
- Develop overall relocation budget and cost tracking
- Bachelor's degree or Minimum four years of related experience and/or training
- PMP Certificate preferred
- Ability to quickly gather and understand detailed information about the client company, their industry and business operations; establish good client relationships
- Must be able to provide calm reassurance to client and help them through very stressful phases of projects
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.