Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Job Description: Create detailed timeline, scope, budget, resource requirements, work breakdown structure, user requirements, stakeholder requirements, and upon approval manage the Drug Product development and industrialization effort for a vial-based formulation.
- Engineering degree or a degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Physics, Biology) is highly preferred; Advanced Degree or MBA degree is a strong asset.
- 4-7 years industry experience in drug product development and industrialization
- Proven experience working cross-functionally on medium sized projects in late stage of clinical development and early to mid-stages of product industrialization
- Extensive experience with Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) sections of regulatory submissions preferred.
- Experience in prior roles as a CMC Project Manager at pharma or biotech companies a strong plus for this role
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.