Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
- Serve as Project Manager for the implementation of system projects due to new, enhanced or integrated functionality, as well as the introduction of new product offerings
- Execute and maintain project plans; review, track, monitor and report on project status; identify, track and resolve issues by proposing viable solutions
- Calculate, mitigate and monitor risk, creating contingency plans and advising management, as appropriate.
- Define and verify scope, develop project plans and timetables, and create roles and responsibilities matrix
- Bachelors’ degree in IT or Computer Science, or 4 years of related experience. Graduate degree a plus
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Project Management capacity
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing preferred
- Knowledge of broad range project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management including Waterfall, Iterative, Agile and SDLC
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.