Project Manager R&DApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
The R&D IT Project Manager will oversee Clinical Development projects supporting data control and automation. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
- 5+ years’ project management experience and 8+ years’ experience as an IT professional
- Comfortable with both waterfall and Agile methodologies, and familiarity with tools including MS Project and JIRA
- Experience in leading daily stand-ups and cross-functional meetings for nimble, fast-moving teams
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, especially GxP-validated systems and associated SDLC
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – particularly organizing and presenting project information to management
- Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized able to multi-task
- A background in Life Sciences projects, with validated projects or projects involving clinical studies
- The following domain expertise is a plus: Global Clinical Operations, Analytics and Data Sciences, Regulatory compliance (FDA, MHRA, etc.)
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent credentials preferred
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.