Project Manager, GRC/NISTApply Now
Location: Weston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Classification: 6+ Months Contract (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
- Manage training plan to roll out new processes and explain controls to application and infrastructure teams
- Manage project plans / risks / issues, etc for project to assess and remediate unstructured data
- Support project around GRC tool implementation (tool TBD, SNOW or Archer, with SNOW preferred)
- Manage project plan and workstreams for security policy remediation – aligning on policies and standards to NIST framework and need to create/ restructure/ rewrite these documents
- Specific knowledge of use or assessment of NIST controls and / or creating policy documentation preferred
- Experience running GRC projects strongly preferred
- High degree familiarity with SDLC processes and general project management methodologies
- Skilled in MS Project, PPT, and other enabling tools
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.