Project Manager Cyber SecurityApply Now
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
- The primary role of the Project Manager, Cyber Security is to provide project management, administration and leadership across operational and/or other project teams, in order to ensure on time, on budget delivery solutions to our client.
- Develop SDLC deliverables over the project life-cycle.
- Maintain all Project documents according to PMO specifications.
- Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Preparing weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies.
- Facilitate, analyze and recommend infrastructure/ application solutions to improve process delivery.
- Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
- Provide leadership and management for business partners to achieve project deliverables within budget, schedule and according to project specifications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- 6+ years' experience within Cyber Security or IT
- 5+ years’ experience project management and SDLC processes.
- Solid understanding of Pharmaceutical and GxP preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple areas and drive successful execution
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.