Program ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
The GxP Program Manager position will be responsible for managing all of the program activities (from Program Initiation through Close) for the IT Compliance Remediation Program encompassing all GxP Infrastructure and Site/Enterprise Applications.
- Manage and develop the overall project schedule and management plan using best practices and required SDLC (system development life-cycle) policies.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted date and with a high level of quality.
- Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business or Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Operations).
- Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or PGMP or similar).
- 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions in the GxP space with working knowledge of CAPAs / Audit Remediation's.
- At least 2 projects/programs working with and managing a large Systems Integration partner preferred.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.