Product ManagerApply Now
Location: Lexington, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
As a Product Manager you help to develop and manage the marketing mix (i.e. product, price, promotion, distribution, competition) for our clinical chemistry instrumentation product line. You will participate on specific product/project teams as assigned by management and support the global marketing and sales process.
- Execute and refine the Marketing Plans for the global commercialization of Clinical Chemistry diagnostics products, drive sales of existing products through distribution in current and new markets. Address any post launch product issues to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability as required.
- Respond to product dependent questions/problems from customers and the sales force in support of day to day business.
- Develop and maintain current market size and market share estimates for the products and competitors; establish future market share targets and track progress versus targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with professional organizations and key opinion leaders (KOL) to enhance understanding of products and positioning.
- Define and maintain an appropriate list of product specifications and competitive information to most effectively meet sales and customer needs.
- Create or update product support literature, product guides, and training literature as directed.
- Identify and implement appropriate promotional tools with both sales and distribution partners for field marketing, trade shows and exhibits.
- Administrate and manage product specific website content.
- Develop product design inputs and product launch requirements as defined by customers’ needs.
- Update and manage product labeling and IFUs as required.
- Monitor, report and act on regulatory and healthcare trends as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Science (MBA preferred) or equivalent experience (lab scientist/technician).
- 3-5 years of suitable clinical diagnostic product marketing experience specific to the point of care IVD market or relevant clinical laboratory experience.
- Digital Marketing experience required, e-commerce experience a plus
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Must work effectively with others in team environment.
- Ability to interact with many different functional areas and different levels within the organization, as well as, with people outside of the organization (i.e.: distribution partners and customers) and to work independently, if needed.
- Ability to carry out established priorities and execute plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel (up to 35%) may be necessary.
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.